Instructions For Double Tray
1. Fill top litter tray with approximately 4-5cm of pellets.
2. Scoop out solid wastes daily and shake the whole double tray.
3. The soaked up urine will sieve through to the bottom.
4. No need to empty the top tray - just top it up with a small amount of fresh Catsby Cat Litter.
5. We recommend that you replace the pellets completely once a month.
6. The bottom tray only needs cleaning after a few days.
Watch the videos below
Discounted shipping Australia wide
It’s your home, not a toilet. Urine is totally absorbed and the natural oils in the pellets mask smells and inhibit bacteria from causing that offensive ammonia smell.
Unless you’ve got one crazy cat, pellets stay put in the tray. Wood pellets are heavier than other traditional cat litters so it won’t stick to their feet even when wet.
Pine pellets are highly absorbent and soak up to 4 times their weight in liquid almost instantly so nothing is left to cause a stink or make a mess.
Catsby Cat Litter is 100% natural pine with no additives or colours so it won’t stain your cat’s feet or fur and is dust free for your home and lungs!
Made in Cooma NSW from locally sourced environmentally responsible Australian plantation pine offsets. 100% biodegradable and recyclable.
With the double tray system wet pellets are separated quickly and efficiently, leaving the fresh pellets on top, so the stay in the tray up to twice as long as other cat litters.